Hi there! I hope your week is going smoothly and the work week is flying by for you! I wanted to write about the things that make me happy because its very hard when you have a busy schedule to seem to take the time to enjoy the things that truly make you happy. Read along to see the things that make me happy. Feel free to comment below your things that make you happy.
- Painting my nails. This is something I don’t do often. Painting my own nails requires skill and concentration. This makes me happy because I know I painted my own nails and it only cost me $5 a bottle instead of $25-$35 for a whole manicure. Try this nail polish, its my favorite brand.
- Listening to music. Music helps lift up the soul and you can sing as loud as you want and no one will judge. Unless you live with multiple people, but then its just funny. Pandora is my friend.
- Blogging. Blogging has become a part of me that lets me vent and write about things I am feeling on that particular day. If you haven’t started to blog yet, I highly suggest you do it!
- Cooking. Whats better than cooking up some of your favorite foods and then indulging in all of its goodness created by you! I am always trying new recipes and re-vamping my old ones. This makes me and my tummy happy. My husband is happy when I cook because that means I get less hangry. 🙂 Make some amazing waffles with this waffle iron. My mom loves it!
- Fixing my hair. I rarely have time to do this, but when I do, it makes me feel happy because it actually looks like I took the time to actually get decent for the day instead of looking like I just rolled out of bed and into the workplace. Hehe.
- Coffee. Try this french press, it makes smooth, luxurious coffee. I’m addicted!
- Decorating my house. It makes me feel happy to know that I finally have a home of my own to decorate!
- Jogging. This releases those wonderful things we call endorphins. Its good for the soul and mind.
- Playing with my pets. Who doesn’t like a little bit of pet therapy? I heard that petting a dog once a day helps with depression.
- Last but not least, socializing. Being able to talk with friends and family is just something that makes you feel happy to be around so many amazing people that have been a part of your life!
That’s all I have for now. Remember to be loving, smile often, and be kind to one another, you never know what someone is going through.