Think about that question for a minute. Do you love your “me time”? I know I do. What do you do to focus on you? Here is a list of my top 10 ways I spend my “me time”.
- Take a nice hot bath with candles and soft music. (this is probably my favorite to do because its soothing, relaxing, and I get to enjoy listening to the music or just lay there without any distractions). Try these stress relief candles from bath and body works. They work wonders!
- Read a book. Why no get lost in a book and forget your own worries? Reading not only makes you forget about your life, but it also helps you get smarter. When you don’t know what a word means, look it up!
- My current read is this. Good read for ways to be a better adult. 🙂
- Baking. I bake and bake until I can bake anymore. Concentrating on something I love to do, is really soothing for me. What is your hobby?
- Binge watching my Netflix shows.
- Organizing my closet or donating items I don’t need anymore.
- Going outside (on a sunny day) to enjoy the fresh crisp air and maybe walk a few blocks, or miles. Every day is a new day for sight seeing!
- Drink a nice cup of coffee and blog. (what I am doing now)
- I just got my first french press, and I love it! Get it here
- Meditating. This helps me release my stressors and get back into daily life. Letting go of things is hard to do, but with this, you get to think about it, then let it go.
- Pinteresting. I am constantly looking up new recipes to try, home decor ideas, even budget tips. This is a good way to get a hold of things you’ve been wanting to try.
- Last but not least, sleep. Sleeping is good when you are just cranky and need to re-charge! Try out this awesome oil diffuser. I put a few drops of lavender in there at night and it relaxes me and helps me fall asleep faster!
Well those are my ways I spend my “me time”. Leave a comment and tell me how you spend your time. I’m always up for my ideas!