Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and got to spend it with your dearest loved ones. Now that the Christmas is over, we are looking ahead into the new year. Have you thought about what your new years resolutions are going to be? Have you determined what you want to change or what habits you want to break? Well, as I sit in this airport and wait for my plane to board, I have been thinking about what I want to change about my life/self. Its very refreshing to think about a new start, a new year, and a new life. 2017 has been so crazy and full of crazy life events. I got married, my sister in law got married, hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, you name it, it happened in the year 2017. Read along the list of things you could do to ring in the new year!
Goals for 2018:
- Exercise more. And by exercising more, I mean actually get up and go do it. Don’t just sit there and say to yourself, “Oh im gonna work out in the morning”, then when you wake up don’t hit your snooze button! Get up and run!
- Hydrate! Kick those soda habits to the curb! Water is perfect for boosting your energy level, getting rid of those migraines, and just plain healthy! I’m not saying to never drink a soda in your life again, but drink one maybe once or twice a week. Water is yummy! Even throw some mio drops in there for some flavor.
- Get on a good sleep schedule
- Eat healthier and choose your foods wisely!
- Get outdoors! Stop being a couch potato!
- Do 1 random act of kindness a month for someone else
- Throw away your old clothing you do not want
- Those those old costume earring away
- Donate your old books
- Organize your pantry
These are a few things I will be doing in the new year, so give it a try! I guarantee you will feel more energetic, positive and loving in the new year!