So tonight is make a homemade pizza, while drinking some beers, and eventually doing a puzzle date night! We love to have themed date nights and it makes it more fun and helps build a stronger and happier marriage. Read along to get our recipe for our homemade pizzas and check out some puzzle recommendations!
1 Boboli pre-made crust or 1 can pillsbury dough
1 bag of pepperoni
1 bag italian shredded cheese
1 lb italian sausage
1 can tomato sauce
1 tablespoon italian seasoning
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 teaspoon onion powder
salt & pepper to taste
*2 tablespoons butter (melted) & 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
**any additional topping of your choice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- While oven is preheating, brown your italian sausage. Once brown, drain and set aside
- Combine tomato sauce, italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Combine melted butter and garlic powder and use a brush to brush the edge of the crust to make a garlic flavored crust
- Once brushed, put tomato sauce mixture on the crust and spread evenly on bottom of crust.
- Top with cheese, sausage, pepperoni, and any other topping of your choice.
- Cook according to package/ what crust you use.
- Take out and serve and enjoy!
*we personally use the Boboli crust and its super yummy! We also put jalepenos for some crunch and spiciness.
This brand of puzzles are our favorite! They are so much fun and so colorful.